Saturday 6 September 2008

The Very First One

This is my first blog. I've never done one before so I'm sorry if it is not done right or is not the way it is supposed to be, but I stumbled across the idea of venting on a world wide basis, as in world wide web!

I kind of like the idea of publishing my thoughts on my life, it's weird, but if you can't talk to anyone in your life about something it's a lot easier to talk to everyone anonymously! It's not like I have any real problems, I'm not a drug addict or anything (read into my first thought as drug addict as you will) but I thought it would be kind of liberating to publish my thoughts to the world! Not that I think the world would care, but it would be amazing to put it out there, like 'here I am world, think what you want'!

So there we are. Liberating, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment